Conditions of use for our client reviews
The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc allows its customers to evaluate its sites and resorts and to post notes and comments via an on-line tool.
In the interest of ethics and transparency, The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc adheres to the norms NF Z74-501 “On-line consumer reviews”.
All The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc customers can post a review whether or not they are satisfied.
The on-line posting of a rating or comment by web-users pre-supposes the acceptance and respect of the present conditions of use.
The main objective in appealing for reviews is to listen to Compagnie du Mont-Blanc customers and to be made aware of their satisfaction levels in order to make improvements.
The aim then is to bring to the fore all the reviews present, to respect points of view and to allow web-users to forge an opinion.
The assembling process, moderation and return of reviews for The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc is independent of sales and advertising operations carried out on the website www.montblancnaturalresort.com
When submitting a review, its author confirms:
- They are a real person
- The experience was their own
- They have no conflict of interest with The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc
For the means of verification of the authenticity of a review, the author of the review must accept to be re-contacted by email or telephone.
Customer reviews published on the website www.avis-montblancnaturalresort.com are exclusively authentic reviews. They can be posted in two ways:
- either the customer was contacted by email following their stay in one of the sites and resorts.
- or the customer posts a ‘spontaneous’ review on the website www.avis-montblancnaturalresort.com
A customer wishing to post a ‘spontaneous’ review must inevitably attach proof of purchase. In which case, following verification by The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc , they may post a review which will be published on the website.
The comments or reviews must not :
- Be defamatory, injurious, obscene, offensive, violent or with the aim to incite violence, political, racist or xenophobic and more generally, be contrary neither to the current laws and rules in practice nor to the rights of individuals or moral standards; seek to incite murder or suicide, incite hatred or discrimination
- Make reference to or mention views expressed by other web-users
- Be used to a personal or professional end, notably for advertising
- Contain outgoing links (business or personal)
- Contain personal information
All reviews are retained for 2 years.
The overall rating displayed is a simple calculation of the average rating given for these reviews. This average is weighted by no other criteria.
The review of the moment is an authentic review selected bi-monthly from amongst the reviews posted in the previous 30 days. The rule for selection of this review is as follows: amongst all the reviews scoring 5/5 or 4/5, we select the one with the fullest commentary.
In the case of an evaluation expressing dissatisfaction, it will first be transferred toThe Compagnie du Mont-Blanc customer service department in order for it to be analysed and processed. In that event, resort personnel may contact the web-user by email or telephone. Once processed, the review will be published either as initially expressed, or a version corrected by you, should you wish.
These reviews are collected and published by means of Q3 AMP, edited by the company Q3 SAS, whose contact details can be consulted on www.q3-amp.com.
All comments are subject to processing. For this reason, reviews will be published 15 days days after their reception date.
These reviews may become the object of a comment posted by The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc with the aim of providing web-users with supplementary information.
The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc also reserves the right, without the need for justification, to withhold from posting on-line or to erase at any moment any comments whose content includes:
- personal information relative to the author of the comment or to any third party,
- or which do not appear to comply with the nature of the site or to meet the necessary requirements. Notably, this includes comments which are injurious or defamatory either to any legal entity or physical individual or which would be against the law and particularly those including comments of a defamatory, violent, racist, homophobic or paedophile nature or inciting intent to murder or suicide or inciting hate or discrimination.
- comments including information unrelated to The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc
- images which are offensive or clearly provocative
The content of comments must not infringe copyrights or any third party rights. The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc will not be held responsible for the publishing or not of comments.
If any person has reason to think that another person infringes a right to which they are entitled or causes them prejudice, they should visit the website www.avis-montblancnaturalresort.com and click on “Report abuse” then give all the details necessary for their report to be dealt with.
Authorisation for use
The customer authorises the use of the comments he has written, without financial gain, by The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc, for use in relation to the commercialisation and promotion of its product and notably to be distributed by the following means :
- On the Internet, particularly on all institutional, commercial or community sites, blogs and/or pages in Facebook, Linkedin, Viadeo, Google +, and or partner or affiliated sites, blogs or pages, as well as on search engines, notably those distributing reviews and comments ;
- Within the framework of The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc’s internal and institutional communication network; - In all printed formats notably including books, catalogues, press documents, leaflets, flyers, on-site publicity.
Within the framework of the destined use outlined above, the rights of use conceded include :
- In conformity with copyright, directly or by means of a third party, the right to reproduce, to have reproduced, to circulate, to obtain copies of, double copies, duplicate in unlimited quantity, in whole or in part, in any format be it paper, information technology, electronic, audio, optical and/or on any other format actual or future, by any means actual or future.
- In conformity with representation rights, directly or by means of a third party, the right to represent, to publicly be represented, in totality or in extract, in whole or in part, gratuitously or in return for payment, by any means such as on-screen representation or any other means in any public or private place.
- In conformity with broadcasting rights, directly or by means of a third party, gratuitously or in return for payment, the right to broadcast by hertzian frequency, by satellite, by television, by means of any cable operator or any other means of telecommunication, actual or future. This right also includes broadcasting on any internal networks and broadcasting on networks directed at an audience outside of a legal entity such as the networks Télétel and Internet.
- In conformity with derived rights, directly or by means of a third party, gratuitously or in return for payment, the right to use, adapt, rearrange, modify, translate and have used, adapted, rearranged, modified, translated entirely or in part.
The customer guarantees that the Photos are free to use and that their use does not infringe copyright laws belonging to a third party. Thus, the customer guarantees The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc against complaint and/or legal action from third parties in possession of any kind of rights over the Photos and accepts to take upon themself all legal rulings, notably of a financial nature to which The Compagnie du Mont-Blanc may be subjected with regard to the use of the Photos, as described in the present article.
When submitting a review, the customer accepts that it will be made public on the website www.avis-montblancnaturalresort.com and in any exchange with your friends. In accordance with the law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978 modified, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition for information concerning you, and you can exercise this right by sending a message and proof of identity to : firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer accepts that in the circulation process of their comments, if they have authorised their publication, certain personal details about them will appear, such as : the sites and resorts of his stay and photo if one has been shared.
Web-users’ comments and personal details are collected and dealt with by computer for management purposes and the circulation of comments. To this purpose, collected information is susceptible to be transferred to a provider with the purpose of managing the comment management tool.